Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

May 5th, 2015 06:00

Label Printer on Wyse S10 ?

Label Printer on Wyse S10 ?

1. Is it possible to connect a label printer to my Wyse sx0 S10, Windows server 2008? (Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)

2. Where can I find instructions, or at least a primer, to instruct me? (Me, who has no knowledge of configuring thin clients)

Any insight or direction is appreciated. My office is in the dark ages. I'm hoping to improve my efficiency and a label printer at my desk would save me at least a 10 football fields of walking each day.

623 Posts

Go to www.wyse.com/manuals and enter in the search window "wtos printing guide" and press go. That should give you what you need.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RMontalvo View Post

Go to www.wyse.com/manuals and search for "wtos printing". this will provide you with the WTOS Printing Guide which should help you accomplish what you want. Note that the S10 is End-of-life and the firmware may be too old to support this configuration.

Thanks for that. Can you recommend an upgrade?

Thanks Dell Wyse......

623 Posts

Go to www.wyse.com/manuals and search for "wtos printing". this will provide you with the WTOS Printing Guide which should help you accomplish what you want. Note that the S10 is End-of-life and the firmware may be too old to support this configuration.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Events found!