Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P

May 29th, 2018 02:00

WMS No profiles Loaded

Hi! (Desperate)

We moved our 68 Wyse TCs from WDM 5.0 to WDM 5.7.2 with success. Now we are upgrading some of them from WDM 5.72 to WMS 1.1. To acomplish it we had to update our ancient image to the lastest, and WDA agent too.

Those 15 machines hanging from WMS 1.1, don´t load the config in a random behaviour. Sometimes restart it it´s enough, sometimes no, but simply close the session and let autologon redo his job, makes it retry download config with success.

100% of times, force unregister of those machines and registering them again against the same server with the same config options end with success but after a couple of power cycles / couple of days, it fails again.

We tried to completely shutdown the old 5.7.2 WDM services (Sql included) to avoid the coexistance of both consoles, and register them again against WDS 1.1. The results are:
Old thin clients continue working as expected even with WDM 5.7.2 down, and new thin clients continue failing to capture profile configs.
Those are critical configs like the VmWare Broker IP.

I have logs of two machines linked to WMS 1.1, one of them working (By now...) and other failing. The main difference is the presence or absence of this line:
03/05/2018 09:29:09.575      I   1324    11    Apply WCM settings Result: [SUCCESS:VmView Connections,Power,TimeServer,Keyboard,VmView cert mode,Power,Keyboard,,Lock down settings,Mouse,Audio,Keyboard,Display,TimeZone,clocks,IE,]

How can I share it to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

DATA:
    Thin Client (Wyse 5010 thin client)
    Win Embedded Standard 7
    9.097064.15GB

No Responses!
No Events found!