Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S2

July 22nd, 2015 09:00

New thin clients will not connect and existing ones do

Angry New thin clients will not connect and existing ones do

I have sent out several thin clients for a new location in one of our remote sites, it will not work where existing ones do. You can switch out an old wyse with a new one and the new one will not work no matter where you put it and the old one will work where the new one will not. I have gone through all of the settings and matched them exactly the same as existing ones and they still will not work. I have tried a factory reset and reset them in the bios and still no luck. When those thin clients are sent back, we plug them in at my location and they will work with no issues. I have tried with V10's and C10's and neither work. All the network lines are good and they do not work on either dhcp or static ip. We have over 100+ wyse c10 and v10 thin clients currently working fine and dandy with the file server and wdm but they will not work.
Model No. 7.1_122/C10LE/V10LE

Anyone else experience this or know of a solution? I've been troubleshooting this for the past 2 weeks and still not sure *** is going on.

July 22nd, 2015 09:00

Hi there, this could be to do with TS Licensing. Try implementing:

FixLicense=clean/no/factory

in your .ini file to see if this rectifies the issue. One of those options should work.

No Events found!