Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

June 24th, 2015 06:00

T10 & Citrix XenDesktop 5.6

T10 & Citrix XenDesktop 5.6

Does anyone have best practices with the T10 models and XenDesktop? I can launch desktops without problems via the Controller's Web Interface and even though I have the controller configuration properly set on the thin client, after authenticating it just returns me to the main wyse menu without launching the desktop.

Am i missing something here? Better yet, is there a best practice documentation I can use to set the device up?

Many thanks for contributing

Cash

1 Message

June 24th, 2015 06:00

Look at the ThinOS_INI_Ref_Guide for details on configuring the launch parameters. You will need to have the following in your WNOS.INI file or something similiar to what is below:
SysMode=VDI
PnliteServer=http:// /Citrix/PNAgent/config.xml ReconnectAtLogon=1 AutoConnectList=" : ”

The must match what you have on your WI PNAgent site. You can get the actual VDI name if you "Edit" the VDI listing to get the full name (Windows 7 VDI $6457 or something close to that).

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 24th, 2015 09:00

What if connection to VM XenDesktop 5.6 from WYSE T10 works fine (by password authentication), but with USB eToken with user certificate i see error "Citrix sign-on failed"? 
Please help!

No Events found!