Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 24th, 2015 09:00

T10 WDM Workgroup cannot send commands

T10 WDM Workgroup cannot send commands

Hi first time poster, i have a couple queries with our recently purchased t10.

Firstly on our WDM server i can see the WTOS device though any commands i.e shutdown/reboot/WOL will not work. I tried looking to apply an updated agent though i couldnt see the option for hagent....do you need to do this with the t10?

Secondly i have configured ftp access and the t10 pulls the wnos.ini file, applying the configuration changes though when i look at the event log it states

Contacting File Server
Accessing system profile
open ini error: Login failed

Any idea reagrding this?? And also when you reboot or start up the device it hangs while "Contacting WDM Server" for roughly 20 seconds. Is it normal?

Lastly after assigning a hostname to the device and entering the correct DNS entry under the "Named Servers" dialog box it does not create an A host dns record, thus i cannot ping the hostname. Has anyone else found a way to fix this issue?

Just a few queries 

Thanks
MarkHi first time poster, i have a couple queries with our recently purchased t10.

Firstly on our WDM server i can see the WTOS device though any commands i.e shutdown/reboot/WOL will not work. I tried looking to apply an updated agent though i couldnt see the option for hagent....do you need to do this with the t10?

Secondly i have configured ftp access and the t10 pulls the wnos.ini file, applying the configuration changes though when i look at the event log it states

Contacting File Server
Accessing system profile
open ini error: Login failed

Any idea reagrding this?? And also when you reboot or start up the device it hangs while "Contacting WDM Server" for roughly 20 seconds. Is it normal?

Lastly after assigning a hostname to the device and entering the correct DNS entry under the "Named Servers" dialog box it does not create an A host dns record, thus i cannot ping the hostname. Has anyone else found a way to fix this issue?

Just a few queries 

Thanks
Mark

No Responses!
No Events found!