Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

June 29th, 2015 08:00

Wyse c10le firmware version 7.1_033 error ERR_CERT_EXPIRED!

Wyse c10le firmware version 7.1_033 error ERR_CERT_EXPIRED!

Hi,

I am testing a wyse c10le client firmware version 7.1_033. I am attempting to connect to citrix VDI desktops. I use internal PKI infrastructure and I have issues a certificate to the citrix virtual appliance. I specified the following in my wnos.ini file

addcertificate=root.crt
addcertificate=certnew.crt

Both certificates install successfully based on the system event log; however when I attempt to connect to the citrix broker i receive a pop up message stating that the cert expired. In the log there is the following message ERR_CERT_EXPIRED! 7076.

I have search through all the posts that are available on google for this error with no luck. 

The time on the wyse thin client is spot on and this was set in the bios. The certificates have vaild to and from dates. I regenerated another csr and issued a new certificate and still I get the same error. DNS is configured correctly everything is reachable by ping and nslookup.

Any ideas would be appreciated .

Kind regards,

Jamie

4 Posts

Hi Raheel_i,

I tried that with no joy. I found that you can view the certificates when configuring wifi settings and it says that the root ca certificate is either not valid yet or has expired. The root ca certificate has just been created. I have checked all of the times on the servers/wyse client/citrix and they all match. I even tried reissuing a new certificate for the citrix appliance.

I am wondering if the easier route is to just purchase a public certificate for testing. It must be able to work with a private ca surely. What if someone only wanted to use a private certificate?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Kind regards,

Jamie

24 Posts

Well , Check the time in C10LE ,you can try setting the Time server (AD Domain IP) in C10LE system preferences time setting. Worth a try.

No Events found!