Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

SW

July 8th, 2015 01:00

C90LE Image

C90LE Image

We want to rebuild a few C90LE clients with the original WYSE image that comes out of the box, I have done some searching and cannot find the image. Please would someone be kind enough to put a link to the image into a reply for me... if this exists?!?

If this isn't the way to do it, please can someone advise how we can put the original image back onto the clients.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Elisa..

We used Win Driver Ghost to pull off all the drivers and then I searched the web.. VIA produce the audio and video drivers.. 

http://www.via.com.tw/en/support/drivers.jsp

Regards
Scott

The powers that be have asked our development team to see if we can dump a HP 5630w image onto a WYSE C90LE client. naturally our protests were ignored in there desire just to get it done.

So here we are, I have managed to get the image down to the device no problem... however, there are (as expected) missing drivers. Only video and audio. Not sure of the spec and not even sure where to start, can anyone enlighten me where I can find the drivers for the C90LE.

Fabricair
KE Fibertec
Textile ventilation

7 Posts

Scott,

You can download the standard image from our website. Go to www.wyse.com. Under support, go to software downloads. In the product downloads - active dropdown box look for the c90le. You can then download the standard image. You can then use this image with WDM or the USB firmware tool. You can also download the USB firmware tool, it is in the same dropdown box.

Jim Maurer

No Events found!