Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 3rd, 2015 05:00

Where's the Rdp 7 client add-on?

Unhappy Where's the Rdp 7 client add-on?

Does anyone know if there is an add-on to upgrade a c30le's RDP client to version 7.0?

Bump

Seems to be a lot of unanswered threads on these forums. I came looking for an answer to the exact question above. With the bandwidth usage improvements RDP 7 provides while connected to a windows 7 or windows 2008 R2 environment it sure would be handy to have a rdp 7 client download available for CE 6 and win 7. Can anyone let us know if this is planned in the near future or something that is only going to be available on the latest builds?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

wyse grows into a brick if to use him with windows server 2008 R2. And in by the brow of ofiigennyy thin client. Say please when addon Rdp7.0 will go out under Wyse S30 (ROHS) Windows CE 6 Wfr5 128mb. All Ukraine looks on you with hope brothers Canadian.

2 Posts

Does anyone have an update to this? I am trying to setup dual monitor support on a C30LE unit. I would settle for being able to open two RDP sessions maximizing one on the right screen. When I drag the RDP session over to monitor two and maximize, it maximizes on screen 1.

623 Posts

July 3rd, 2015 07:00

Zavgar,
2X does not seem to have an RDP client for Windows CE. You may want to contact them to see if they have a solution for the S30. Also note that the S30 has been discontinued.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

623 Posts

The RDP client for the Windows CE platform comes from Microsoft and they have not released and RDP 7 compatible driver. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

s30 support discontinued? And where to put 100 pieces clients that I have? in the trash? Sorry)) Excellent after piece. And it is necessary that only update the client to work with the PRD. I think it is not only my request.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

If Microsoft does not support the WIN CE 6.0 RDP7.0. Can then use the same client from 2x.com can it be ported to install on S30?

No Events found!