Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

May 11th, 2015 04:00

Wyse Zenith + Xendesktop 7.1 connection timeout

Wyse Zenith + Xendesktop 7.1 connection timeout

I have testing now lab wyse zenith with firmware 1.7_037 and new Xendesktop 7.1. Deployed isolated test domain based on Win2008R2 and isolated subnet.

Installed on server in the test domain VmWare vCenter 5.5 and installed xendestop 7.1.
Preaparing gold image VM based on clean Win 7 X86.

On another client VM install Citrix reciever and tring to connect to Virtual Desktop - all is fine, connected succesfull.

When I trying to connect with th wyse xenith I logon with user, have on screen (Connecting) and then error message (ICA (name of Delivery group): Connection timeout).

Whats wrong? Wyse zenith didn't support xendesktop 7.1? Need newer firmware?

May 27th, 2015 07:00

Installed on server in the test domain VmWare vCenter 5.5 and installed xendestop 7.1.
Preaparing gold image VM based on clean Win 7 X86. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one! Star Wars The Clone Wars Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set | The Simpsons Seasons 1-24 DVD Box Set | Human Target Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set | Downton Abbey Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set | It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1-7 DVD Box Set

May 27th, 2015 07:00

Has anyone tried to get the Xenith to connect to the new StoreFront 2.0 and Netscaler ? I have this working fine from NetScaler to Web Interface. I also see that connecting Xenith directly to StoreFront on the LAN works fine as well. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful.Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset | Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-5 DVD Box set | How I Met Your Mother Season 8 DVD Box Set | Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set | Rizzoli & Isles Seasons 1-3 DVD Box Set

No Events found!