Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 3rd, 2015 05:00

Xenith 2 and XenDesktop 7

Xenith 2 and XenDesktop 7

Hi, I'm trying out XenDesktop 7 to see if we want to upgrade from 5.6fp1, right now the main problem seems to be that our AutoConnectList settings are not working.

I used a combination of these:

Code:

;; PnliteServer=

/Citrix/Store/PNAgent/config.xml ReconnectAtLogon=2 ReconnectFromButton=0 AutoConnectList="Vanilla No Office" ;; PnliteServer=

/Citrix/Store/PNAgent/config.xml ReconnectAtLogon=2 ReconnectFromButton=0 AutoConnectList="Vanilla No Office*" ;; PnliteServer="http://

/Citrix/Store/PNAgent/config.xml" ReconnectAtLogon=2 ReconnectFromButton=0 AutoConnectList="*"

Only the last listing will correctly connect the units to the "Vanilla No Office" desktop group, as long as it's the only desktop group the user has access to. So far, XenDesktop 7 has been pretty frustrating: assigning a xenith to a specific desktop isn't working correctly, and neither is getting it to connect to a static-pooled desktop. FYI, the desktop being connected to from the .ica files we download is called this: "Vanilla No Office $A2-2-4217DF51-0001" pretty much the same as in XenDesktop 5.6

I was wondering if you guys had any experience in setting up Xeniths with XenDesktop 7 and could offer some help? Thanks!

No Responses!
No Events found!