Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 11th, 2015 09:00

Xenith sleep problems

Xenith sleep problems

I have a dedicated xentih system that is supposed to keep an active session to a xendesktop running as a display. The problem I keep having is the device is going to sleep or shutting down and I cannot seem to stop it. I have the VM setup so that it doesn't go to sleep. I tested this over several days and it did indeed maintain it's active session without issue.
When using the xenith however, it keeps going down. The VM is still running and if I open the connection in VCenter it will even show the running state.
Though WDM, I can reboot the device and it will start working almost instantly, but I don't want to do that all the time to support this.

here is my config file: 

Code:

Autopower=Yes 
AutoSignoff=yes Reboot=yes 
ShutdownCounter=0 

;; Wyse Xenith will only replace local engine if an upgrade is available 
autoload=2 

;; Specify a default domain to show at login page 
;; (remove ';' to enable) 
DisableDomain=yes 
Signon=Yes 
DefaultUser=******** 
Password=********* 
Domainlist=****************** 

;; Specify timezone on client (in case of timezone passthrough) 

Timeserver=151.169.6.1 Timeformat="12-hour format" Dateformat=mm/dd/yyyy 
TimeZone='GMT - 09:00' ManualOverride=yes Daylight=yes Start=030207 End=110107 TimeZoneName="Alaskan Standard Time" DayLightName="Alaskan Daylight Time" 

;; Disable VNC 

MaxVNCD=1 

;;Display settings 

Resolution=1920x1080 Refresh=60 

;; You can choose to configure the location of XenDesktop server here 
;; instead of using DHCP Option Tag #181 
;; (remove ';' to enable) 

IcaBrowsing=HTTP 
pnliteserver=http://******** AutoConnectList="XenDesktop5:FlowMap $S17-14" ReconnectAtLogon=1 
SessionConfig=ICA AudioQuality=High 

;; Desktop Background image settings 

Desktop=************ 

;; Mouse speed settings 

MouseSpeed=0 

;; Set idle logout 
Inactive=0 

;; Admin mode control 
AdminMode=yes Admin-Username=************** Admin-Password=********************* 
Privilege=Low Lockdown=No 

;;Rapport Server (WDM server) 
Rapportserver=**************** 

Exit=All

I need some help with this as it is becoming a major pain to keep rebooting the terminal. I've tried addin an external mous which is moved around to keep it active, and while this works, it kind of reduces the flexability of this implementation.
I would like to have a means to prevent the terminal from going to sleep/shutting down unless told to or when no active sessions are on it.

Any help would be great on this.

Thank you

No Responses!
No Events found!