Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 6th, 2015 08:00

Station wont start

Angry Station wont start

I have an HP ML110 G7 with MPS Premium installed in trial mode. I purchased an E20 ethernet zero client for testing. I followed the procedures for installation, and connected the zero client to the switch. It shows up in the MultiPoint Manager, but the attached screen does not come on or allow for a log in. The screen remains blank. When I unplug the device, it disappears from the Assigned Devices in MPS Manager as you would expect, and when I plug it back in it comes right back with the same information.

So it is being seen by the server, why wont it start?

May 6th, 2015 08:00

As stated, it is an HP ML110 G7 and when I installed the Wyse drivers I got the WDDM Driver incompatibility message. The install went forward anyways, but it just wont function. I went back to HP site and updated the video drivers to latest version, and was even able to designate the MultiPoint Server OS during the process. Still no luck. Device is listed, but I cant get it to actually grab a session.

623 Posts

May 6th, 2015 09:00

Mike,
You don't mention installiing the E02 drivers on your server. Go to www.wyse.com/donloads and from the Active window, select the EClass and search on that. You should be presented with the driver and the release notes.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 Posts

June 2nd, 2015 09:00

RMontalvo, I believe that Mike did write that he, "...installed the Wyse drivers..."

Same thing happened to me after I downloaded the E02 drivers,installed and got the WDDM Driver Incompatibility message. Does Wyse have the Microsoft WDDM driver available for download or is this driver video adapter (hardware) specific?

1 Message

October 8th, 2015 08:00

Did you ever solve this issue?  I'm having similar issue using an E03 zero client.

560 Posts

November 24th, 2015 11:00

Go to www.wyse.com/downloads and get the latest E Series Drivers.

No Events found!