Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

63 Posts

October 30th, 2018 07:00

9365 Tablet buttons are not installed in this computer

I am the new owner of a XPS 9365 2-1. In tablet mode I get an error message that says "Tablet buttons are not installed on this computer." I've googled and saw some instructions for a Latitude - but not for this XPS. Also checked Dell's website for a specific driver but could not identify one. Also ran the autodetect feature for driver upgrades. What driver do I need for this or how do I otherwise get rid of this message? Thanks

9.4K Posts

Hi kentjapan,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Have you tried running systems diagnostics yet?  Please run Dell SupportAssist, make a note of any error messages encountered and post back.  

Otherwise, the issue may be a driver issue.  Please check the Support page for your model, and make sure your BIOS, chipset, and systems management drivers are up to date.

If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

I have never seen such a message on my system.  Are you running it in tablet configuration and tablet display?

If you can describe your exact configuration, I can check mine.

No Events found!