Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

April 9th, 2021 16:00

Beats Flex earbuds mute everything when mic connects

Computer: OMEN Laptop with Windows 10

I have a pair of Beats Flex earbuds, and when I connect them to my computer, I can hear everything fine. Chrome plays audios from videos, music plays everything fine, games play audio perfectly. But as soon as I join a voice call, say, on Discord, I can't hear anything. And by anything I mean everything goes silent. I can't hear YouTube videos, I can't hear the people talking on Discord, I can't hear game audio, etc. I messed around with stuff and came to the realization that I can actually hear things when I separate audio from microphone. If I direct the audio to my earbuds, but use the microphone installed in my computer, then everything's fine. But as soon as I use the microphone built into my Beats Flex, the problem starts.

I haven't found any questions on here that have the same problem. Please help.

Note: I am by no means a tech-savvy person. I can assure you I may get confused.

• 

25.2K Posts

April 10th, 2021 10:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

No Events found!