Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

2 Posts

April 23rd, 2020 01:00

Blue screen INTERNAL POWER ERROR in XPS 15 9570

We have in my company 4 laptops with the same blue screens error in this week, All laptops have Windows 10.

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of error?

Could it be due to some incompatibility of these computers with some latest windows update?

• 

25.7K Posts

April 23rd, 2020 19:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

2 Posts

June 11th, 2020 23:00

I've had the same issue for quite a while now on my XPS 15 9575. I had the behavior at least since end of last year, but must add that I was running a Windows Insider build back then. I hadn't reported it since I believed that that may have been the cause. However, I've switched back to the normal Windows release for over a month now and have been seeing the same issue on the regular Windows 10 release as well (I'm running the 20.04 update now).

It seems to be related to waking up from sleep and plugging/removing the (standard) USB-C power adapter. It doesn't hit immediately though. The PC typically wakes up and then shows a blue screen after approx. 5-10 seconds.

I've updated all my device drivers, Windows is up-to-date. Can't find any useful information in the system/memory dumps nor the Event Viewer.

No Events found!