Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

10 Posts

January 23rd, 2023 12:00

Bose QuietComfort 35 Headset can't connect to Dell XPS 13 9310

XPS 13 9310

XPS 13 9310

I am unable to connect my Bose QuietComfort-35 headphones to my XPS 9310. Anyone have any solutions to this? Thanks in advance!

176 Posts

January 23rd, 2023 16:00

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue with connecting your Bose QuietComfort-35 headphones to your Dell XPS 9310:

Check the battery level of your headphones. Make sure that your headphones are fully charged and that the battery level is sufficient.

Restart both your headphones and your computer. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.

Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode. On your headphones, press and hold the power button until the indicator light starts flashing. This indicates that your headphones are in pairing mode.

Check your computer's Bluetooth settings. On your computer, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and that your headphones are listed as a device that can be paired.

Check if there's a firmware update available for your headphones. Sometimes, a firmware update can resolve connectivity issues.

Try to connect to another device to see if the problem is with the headphones or the computer.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Bose or Dell customer support for further assistance.

I hope this helps, if not please let me know for more troubleshoot.

10 Posts

January 24th, 2023 11:00

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, none of these suggestions work. Interestingly, the headphones work perfectly fine with HP and older Dell laptops, but not Dell XPS 9310. I checked the bluetooth drivers as well as other device drivers, all are up to date.

Not sure what else to do. Very expensive laptop for my headphones that work with everything else, not to work.

10 Posts

January 29th, 2023 09:00

Please let me know if there is something else I can do to connect my Bose headphones to my XPS.

Thanks in advance 

7 Posts

December 8th, 2023 15:43

My quiet comfort would not work with my laptop and almost any blue tooth device. Then I figured out the problem when it worked fine when I was very close to the laptop. The antenna is damaged. My Laptop needed a repair in the screen very close to delivery time. So when I sent it for repair of the screen, I am sure they damaged the blue tooth antenna and then onwards my headphones did not work. I detected a problem very late as I had not used the blue tooth on laptop with anything for years after buying the laptop

No Events found!