Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

12 Posts

May 11th, 2021 22:00

Defective Dell XPS 9500, repair getting rejected . Unacceptable!!!

I sent my new condition system, 5 months old, last week for repair, it had the wobbly trackpad and lid hinges noise. I was reluctant to send it because I heard of the bad customer services and getting your system damaged. I want to remark my system is in pristine condition, no even a single scratch or mark, and I was using it. I decided to submit it to get it repaired. my concerns became true .I am having a bad experience with Dell customer services. they are refusing to honor their warranty because they said the system was damaged. I called them several times and facing some poor customers service, I have been polite. But they only said you need to pay if you want your system repaired,  but they did not provide clarification. My system was in new condition. Very disappointed with Dell. Especially when you spent over $2400.I requested to escalate this case to talk to a supervisor.

This is unacceptable, I need to pay for a poor quality control/defective system with issues well known by Dell. my computer is in new condition like day one. It has never been touched/opened. How it was supposed to get damaged? It was working okay except for issues mentioned above. I am still awaiting their clarification. I sent them the pictures of my system condition as I sent it to them

I am now convinced of I will never buy another Dell computer. It has been just trouble since the beginning, this was my second system, I returned the first one because the motherboard came broken. I bought this one from Micro Center and I had to exchanged 3 times for the trackpad issue within the first 14 days of return/exchange. 

2 Posts

May 12th, 2021 01:00

Disappointing situation. 
I’ve had Dell laptops for over 10 years and they’ve all been brilliant. Never a problem. So I’ve never had to use customer service. So sad it’s got a bad wrap. 

No Events found!