Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

October 16th, 2020 23:00

Dell XPS 13 9360: Your battery can long longer provide sufficient power

I purchased `Dell XPS 13 9360` It had 1-year warranty which is expired now. The laptop battery is not working even after full charge it says "low power". I tried to run system diagnostics it said the following

```
error code: 2000-0133
validation: 112855
"Your battery cannot provide sufficient power"
```

Why battery died so soon? Do I need battery replacement? If so, can you provide me the purchase link?

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

October 17th, 2020 04:00

Even if you've had it a year, this is a 3-year old model so the battery is on the order of 2.x-3 years old.

In the US, one source:

https://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=item&id=24232

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

October 17th, 2020 05:00

The Dell Feature Enhancement Pack is riddled with bugs and notoriously unstable, but sadly it is necessary for Onscreen Display of volume controls etc.

To disable a particular option within it, you need to go to Control Panel, choose "Uninstall a Program", select "Dell Feature Enhancement Pack" and then click "Change". The installer for the Enhancement Pack will launch and you can alter the options. The option you want is to disable "Power plans and Battery" and this should fix the erroneous message appearing. I had that message too, it doesn't matter whether your battery is genuine Dell or cheap Chinese fake, the message will still appear every so often, always when you are on AC power, which is pretty crazy.

No Events found!