Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 27th, 2019 19:00

Dell XPS 13 9370 Cursor Stutter/ Cursor Lag

Alright, right off the bat, this issue is getting unbelievable. The laptop that isn't even a year old and one that I supposed was a premium product has a bug that is not solved yet? And this isn't even a big thing. The mouse cursor lags for a brief moment when you use it. Barely noticeable to another person watching but to the user it's very very frustrating. I have referred to the forums in which they talk about turning the Gaming DVR off and in the Intel Power setting the Panel Refresh Rate off and all of that but to no avail. I want Dell to acknowledge this and fix this. The laptop that I am using has a 500 SSD and 4k display and is supposed to be the best performer in the market without a proper touch pad. Beyond livid!

June 29th, 2019 01:00

Hello there an update to my post one that should come as a relief to you is that there is a solution and it has been acknowledged by Dell, it is just that there is no post regarding the same.<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>You should update the LCD firmware and it should solve your problem. For me, I've updated the firmware and been using it for two hours now without that bug so I am positive that it should work for you too. Cheers!

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

July 1st, 2019 08:00

Hi U-4_E-A,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

July 2nd, 2019 03:00

U-4-E-A,

I'll be happy to look into it, however publicly posting private information on the Forum is against Dell policy, and violates the Terms of Use for the Forum, which is why we use Private Messaging to communicate with our customers.

https://dell.to/3248vPU

Please provide me your service tag number in a private message so I can create a Service Request for you.

The current information from the engineers for this issue is to update this specific video driver:

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

July 3rd, 2019 04:00

We would be happy to assist, but unfortunately, based on the service tag number, the warranty for this system has expired.

You can await a reply from other community members or contact the Dell Out of Warranty Support Team for resolution.

No Events found!