Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

January 23rd, 2019 05:00

Dell XPS 15 9570 fullHD Display is changing color/Brightness

Hi everybody, my almost brandnew XPS 15 9570 is changing the color/brightness of the screen for itself without me doing anything. I have got a video that shows the problem but no idea where to upload it here in the forum??? I already tried to fix this by deactivating the PSR in the intel graphic setting but without any success. Read this in some other forum that this could help out. I am using my laptop also for photography things and what a horror if this always happens. The display was one of the reasons why i bought it... Can anyone help me please!!!! Cheers

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

January 23rd, 2019 06:00

Hi brooks2609, Thanks for posting. Apologies that your system is not performing as expected. Here is information you may find helpful: For Windows 10 In the Search box, type Settings. Touch or click Settings (Modern application). Touch or click System. On the Display screen find the Adjust my screen brightness automatically option. Touch or click the slider to toggle the option on or off. Touch or click Apply. Close the System window. If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks. If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

Hi brooks2609, Thanks for posting. Apologies that your system is not performing as expected. Here is information you may find helpful: For Windows 10 In the Search box, type Settings. Touch or click Settings (Modern application). Touch or click System. On the Display screen find the Adjust my screen brightness automatically option. Touch or click the slider to toggle the option on or off. Touch or click Apply. Close the System window. If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks. If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -

Hi, thanks for the quick response. in my system settings i do not have the option to toggle on or off, but i am using win10...??? the laptop still has a warranty, but how the h... can i contact you privately??? :o)

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

Have you tried this method to change the settings?

How to contact another user on the Forum.

No Events found!