Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 17th, 2019 02:00

XPS 15 9570, won't restart properly

when I restart , system lights start to blink two ambers one white, what I can do is hold the power to force shutdown, I run the Intel CPU Diagnostic tools and turn out everything is ok. If somebody solved this problem please contact me , thanks a lot!

Best wishes!

September 18th, 2019 22:00

Hi Alexxxxxxxx,

The pattern details for XPS 9570 are listed below, the error indicates CPU failure, the motherboard needs replacement.

Blinking PatternProblem Description Suggested ResolutionAmber White
CPU failure Replace the system board.
System board failure (included BIOS corruption or ROM error) Flash latest BIOS version. If problem persists, replace the system board.
No memory/ RAM detected Confirm the memory module is installed properly. If problem persists, replace the memory module.
Memory/ RAM failure Replace the memory module
Invalid memory installed Replace the memory module
System board/ Chipset error Replace the system board.
LCD failure Replace the LCD module.
CMOS battery failure Replace the RTS battery.
PCI or Video card/ chip failure Replace the system board.
BIOS Recovery Image not found Flash latest BIOS version. If the problem persists, replace the system board.
BIOS Recovery Image found but invalid Flash latest BIOS version. If the problem persists, replace the system board.
Power Rail Failure Flash latest BIOS version. If the problem persists, replace the system board.
SBIOS Flash Corruption Flash latest BIOS version. If the problem persists, replace the system board.
ME Error Flash latest BIOS version. If the problem persists, replace the system board.

September 22nd, 2019 01:00

I replaced the motherboard, solved the problem

September 18th, 2019 20:00

Is there anybody can help....T T

• 

16.7K Posts

September 23rd, 2019 04:00

Alexxxxxxxx,

Thank you for the update.

No Events found!