Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

6 Posts

March 1st, 2019 04:00

Dell XPS 15 Technical support not satisfying in Asia.

I bought a new XPS 15 touch screen laptop. I couldn't boot up with the recovery disk and having some issue. For me all those issues are acceptable.

But when I ask for technical support, They told someone will come next day and made the request. (Because I am under premium plan). I was waiting whole day expecting someone. Finally no one come and called again and asked. "Sorry Today we cannot help you and no stock" - No one inform me about this and no email updates. Whole day I wasted expecting someone.

Second shame about dell is nothing to deliver immediately in my country and no next day service for the premium user. 

Why you guys cannot have atleast a hard drive for the new users to change immediately.What a shame on you.

I plan to resend and change to different vendor if they continue to do so.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 1st, 2019 05:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through. I will be glad to assist you with this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

6 Posts

March 8th, 2019 03:00

I returned my Laptop through Dell FedEX Delivery. Three days still my laptop delivered to Dell Support. I am waiting my refund. What a stupid Dell customer service. Oh My GOD !!! NEVER EVER USE DELL ANYMORE..
No Events found!