Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

September 18th, 2019 15:00

Dell XPS 2in1 Ultra HD touch screen JUNK

Never ever purchase this computer. I have owned Sony HP Lenovo and never had problems with them. This computer has been a piece of junk since day one It is completely defective has had to have the motherboard the keyboard the mouse and the display replaced in less than a year and the microphone has never worked. You get stuck with people in a foreign country who are rude and obnoxious and do not help you when you are trying to get your computer serviced. They do everything they can to not Help you. They should have replaced this computer and refused. To date now I’m getting excuses that it’s our fault the microphone doesn’t work when it has never worked since day one. Dell is absolutely the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. I will never purchase one of these products again in my lifetime nor will my family. Shubha Florence Dalavai in technical support should be fired IMMEDIATELY for incompetence.and rudeness! If there is anyone at this company who knows what they are doing and stands behind their product Please feel free to contact me to make this right 

December 14th, 2022 16:00

• I completely agree dell you need to fire Florence immediately I have had to talk to her today and not only is she a terrible customer service rep but she is extremely unprofessional and rude and gives bad look on your company but knowing you’ll do nothing about this I will help have her removed from your team as soon as possible.

1 Message

February 8th, 2023 12:00

is the craziest and most psychotic call center person I have ever encountered. The lady is pure delusional evil. It seems people have been publicly complaining about this lady since at least 2019, why am I having to deal with this psycho now. Why is she not fired already!  The biggest mystery is how can anyone in this world can contact an American person in the US. She has been harassing and stalking me for several days and she thinks that she owns Dell. She says she is her own boss she doesn't have any supervisors, she is the CEO. The crazy thing is that she in a Resolution role and all she does is conflict. She is nothing but a nightmare dumpster fire. 

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

August 21st, 2024 04:17

@all564​ Yeah exactly isn't there any other way to contact someone from USA? I am pretty sure that there is a advanced resolutions team in Texas

No Events found!