Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 3rd, 2020 04:00

Dell XPS 9500 : Order number not yet assigned

I ordered XPS 9500 on 31st july and received an email with the internet receipt number. When I try to lookup the status of the order it says processing, and there is no order number assigned yet. How long does it take to send the order number through?

5 Posts

August 5th, 2020 01:00

Thanks for the Prompt reply. The order number has been assigned.

Issue has been resolved.

• 

25.7K Posts

August 5th, 2020 03:00

Hi, 

We are waiting for an update on this. 

August 5th, 2020 04:00

Hi,

I am facing similar problem. I have purchased XPS 9500 on 4th Aug and made payment using Net Banking, I received email from Dell along with Internet Receipt No immediately. But after a day still it shows Order is processing. I tried to reach Dell support using telephone but it is of no use. Please clearly state the entire process along with timelines on how much time does it take to create an order and probable order processing and delivery date so that costumers wont get frustrated or worried. Hope someone hears me..

Cheers,

Manju

1 Message

August 5th, 2020 09:00

I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

5 Posts

August 5th, 2020 20:00

@manjunathsm Hi Manju,

As per my experience it takes at least 48 hours for the order to get confirmed after the Internet receipt has been generated. If it takes beyond that then i would reccomend you post your concerns on this platform in Dell Community. They definitely get back to you and resolve the issue.

Thanks and Cheers for the newly ordered machine!!!

Navneet.

5 Posts

August 17th, 2020 02:00

Did you get your machine.

How long did it took for dispatch.

and lastly, if you had received, then how's the machine, your brief review. 

5 Posts

August 18th, 2020 08:00

Hi Sanket,

I am yet to receive my machine. Official booking/order was acknowledged  on 4th August though the payment was being made on 31st of July. It was showing the delivery date as 25th august  as per today the machine has been dispatched. i hope to get it before the predicted date. I still think, it takes minimum 3 weeks time for the order to reach after the order has been acknowledged.

thanks.

• 

25.7K Posts

August 18th, 2020 18:00

Hi,

Sorry for not being able to respond to you in time. We're facing an unusual spike in volumes today, and we're only seeing your message now.

I'm sorry to know about your order.

• 

25.7K Posts

August 18th, 2020 18:00

Could you provide the Order # and the registered owner's name via direct message? I'll have it checked right away.

-Susanna

No Events found!