Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

2 Posts

November 18th, 2021 16:00

Dell XPS 9560 Bluetooth issue

Suddenly today my Bluetooth mouse stopped working today.  It's been working fine all day, then an hour ago stopped working.  I downloaded the latest Bluetooth driver from Dell.com, installed and restarted my computer and it's still not working.  I've tried downloading the same driver multiple times, restarting my computer every time and same result.  This has always worked in the past when this issue has come up, but not this time.  Bluetooth & other devices settings says Bluetooth is turned off.  

This is the file name for the driver I've been installing today. 

Killer-Wireless-AC-1535-and-1435-Bluetooth-Driver_906MN_WIN_10.0.0.1118_A16_03.EXE

2 Posts

November 18th, 2021 18:00

I got it to work!  The secret is to keep downloading and installing the same driver over and over again because it can't possibly be anything else.  It worked about the 11th time I tried the same thing.  

• 

25.7K Posts

November 19th, 2021 10:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

No Events found!