Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

November 28th, 2021 08:00

Dell Xps 15 9500 defekt After ssd change

Hi there,

I opened my laptop and disconnected the battery and put in a Samsung Evo 970 1 tb ssd. After I  everything back together and connected, nothing works anymore. I tried to install Windows using a USB stick, but my display remains black, the keypad lights up but the display does not turn on. The ssd is not broken because I tried it in another pc afterwards.

now I've put the old ssd back in and tried to see if everything works again. This is unfortunately not the case. When I connect my battery the led lights up and goes out again

Can someone help me):

ich habe mein Laptop geöffnet den Akku getrennt  und eine Samsung Evo 970 1 tb ssd reingelegt. Nachdem ich alles wider verschraubt und angeschlossen habe funktioniert nichts mehr. Ich habe versucht Windows über einen usb Stick zu installieren, jedoch bleibt mein Display schwarz die tastertur leuchtet aber das Display geht nicht an. Die ssd ist nicht kaputt da ich diese danach in einen anderen pc probiert habe.

nun habe ich die alte ssd wieder reingelegt und versucht ob alles wieder funktioniert. Dem ist leider nicht so.  Wenn ich mein Akku anschließe leuchtet die led und geht wider aus 

kann mir einer helfen):

7 Technologist

• 

12.1K Posts

If the system worked fine before installing the SSD and now does not then during the installation something changed. Pull the back cover and check all cables as one could be loose or damaged. Did you disconnect the battery before installing the SSD? It is possible that if you did not, having a voltage source during the installation could have caused a problem. It could also be static discharge during the procedure. In which case the MB may have a problem as a result.

Try a reset by disconnecting the battery and unplugging the adapter. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Next reconnect everything and try to boot again.

3 Posts

1 Message

March 31st, 2023 02:00

i had same issue , did any one get the solution ??

No Events found!