Start a Conversation

Unsolved

September 7th, 2023 07:43

4 Operator

• 

783 Posts

August 12th, 2019 16:00

@Atharva Satpute,

Send me a PM with your case number or order number. I'll see what I can do.

August 14th, 2019 11:00

Hello There, I have sent you my customer ID number. Apparently, I just checked the order status and dell says that the order is now shipped. Fedex says that it will be delivered at the hotel on Friday at the end of the day. Seriously? I literally emailed dell on Sunday asking them to cancel it when the facility was still available and the went ahead and shipped it when they KNEW I wasn’t available to collect it???? This is really annoying, because I am back home now and by Friday, my aptop will reach at the hotel. Now, I am worried that it might get stolen, considering that no one is there to collect it and it’s a hotel and there is a constant flow of people flowing in and out. I even contacted dell and they said that in order to receive a refund, I will have to return the product. Now how on earth am I supposed to do that??? I don’t live in the US, and I cannot receive the product! I still don’t understand why dell ignored me and went ahead and shipped it when they knew how long my vacation lasted and that I couldn’t collect the product. Now the only way I see that this issue could be solved is that: 1. Dell gives me a refund Or 2. Dell changes the shipping address and delivers it to where I live (which I think is possible considering the fact that my laptop is still in shipment and hasn’t been delivered yet) But I would prefer getting a refund.

No Events found!