Start a Conversation

Unsolved

X9

3 Posts

November 14th, 2018 10:00

Problem with pci standard pci to pci bridge for xps12 9250

Hi,

I have a problem with my XPS 12 9250.

I reinstalled windows 10 x64 and used original xps drivers, everything worked fine after about half an hour I can no longer use my Dell docking station WD15, windosw gives PCI standard pci bridge as an unknown device. (pci \ ven_ 8086 & dev_1578) Where can i download a driver for this problem with PCI standaard PCI to PCI Bridge.

Please help

November 14th, 2018 10:00

In mij windows i found the follwing information Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\4&18e9c2cd&0&00E0 failed configuration. Driver Name: pci.inf

9 Legend

• 

14K Posts

November 15th, 2018 11:00

That driver should be built into Windows.  The only drivers you need for the WD15 are for the Realtek audio and Realtek Ethernet functions.  If you're having trouble with another aspect, it could be a hardware/firmware issue with the WD15 (there are firmware updates for the WD15 on support.dell.com), but if the WD15 worked properly before you reinstalled Windows, it sounds like there may have been a problem with the Windows installation itself.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

November 15th, 2018 11:00

If this only happens when you power off and the boot, you might try turning off Fast Startup...

It can sometimes cause a driver to not load properly...

To turn it off or on...

Go to Control panel...Power Options, and select Choose What the Power Buttons Do on the left.

Then select Change Settings That Are Currently Unavailable near the top center of screen...

Lower down on the window, uncheck Fast Startup.

If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ

No Events found!