Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

2 Posts

December 1st, 2018 23:00

This is unacceptable and unforgivable

I received my DELL XPS 9570  which I bought from Dell Outlet online store this afternoon. I ran it for 10 minutes, just browsing the internet and install a couple of software. I thought it kind of hot, so I flipped the laptop over, removes bottom screws to take a quick look. What I discovered can only be said in one word " disgusting ". I found dust, and a lot of hair ( human and/or animal ) stuck in the fans and heat sinks.

MVIMG_20181201_233702.jpgMVIMG_20181201_233711.jpgMVIMG_20181201_234310.jpg

Who knows what kind of diseases these dust and hair can carry ?.

Dell, please answer me. Do you take responsibility for this ? or I have to take this laptop to a lab get a result and also a lawyer?

For anyone who about to purchase a computer from their Outlet store. Please open it and make sure you don't have the same experience I did. 

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2018 08:00

:BigSmile:

Dang! That's a lot of **bleep** inside your computer. Dell should have open the computer and tool a quick look inside before selling it to you. If I was you, I quickly contact (Dell) Order Support in the link below and demand a money return or another computer.

Contact Information | Dell US

Also, keep in mind, you do have up to 21 days from the date of invoice, with the exception of refurbished servers and storage. Refurbished servers and storage products can be returned up to 30 days from the date of invoice.  Please click on link below for additional information.

Refurbished Systems Return Policy | Dell

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 3rd, 2018 08:00

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case. All Dell products go through a stringent quality check & I am not sure how this system was up for sale.

I would like to investigate this & assist you further.

Please share the following details on a private message.

Service tag/ order number –

Registered name –

Email address-

The region where the system is purchased from-

2 Posts

December 10th, 2018 15:00

Hi,

I already sent my info to you through private message. I'd to deal with this matter from there. 

Thank you for reaching out. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 11th, 2018 05:00

I have responded to your private message, requesting for a few details. Please share the same.

No Events found!