Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 9th, 2021 06:00

What specs I can expect for XPS 2022 or XPS 13 9320

For now I expect i3 - i7 alder lake processors, some thinner bezzels and ultrafast performance which is not limited by software and a good cooling system and slinger battery life of atleast 17 hrs on full hd display. I would like to see alternatives for oled for the same contrast ratio and better battery life. 

I just wonder if any ports can be added. I would also recommend putting the speakers on the hinge or around the trackpad instead of the bottom. If these are what you expect from Dell let's all wait for q2 or q3 2022

10 Elder

• 

23.2K Posts

December 9th, 2021 07:00

Dell does not pre-announce, but given that these must be well along in development -- and production preparation, whatever comes is now set in stone.  And given that everyone is following Apple, the one thing I would not expect is additional ports.

December 13th, 2021 03:00

Not every one. Dell XPS and lenovo yoga & ThinkPad were the first with an infinity edge display. Apple is anyway so dumb that it included a notch on the top which just blocks the top bar, and which would be good if it was windows as windows doesn't have a top bar like Mac OS. Apple wasn't anyway the first to use arm on laptops many chromebook already use it. When it comes to ports I am sure that dell will include the same ports as the current model. 

December 25th, 2021 23:00

I am expect for XPS 15/17 should have 12th Gen I9 CPU and 8/16gb Nvidia 3080 GPU, DDR5 Ram 128GB, 8K OLED display, 4 ports Thunderbolt 5, can support 2x gen4 Nvme m.2 SSD till 16TB, Wifi 6E supports. 8Mpx webcam with cover, used 21inc oled screen on 17inc laptop body, Harmon speaker with Dolby sounds

No Events found!