JWStevens
1 Copper

Re: XPS 15-7590, black screen, #3 SOLVED

I got a refurbished one too and have this problem.  I will keep you posted since they are supposed to ship me a replacement.  The motherboard replacement did not fix my issue.  My issue is animated GIF search on Twitter.  I did recreate the issue in Facebook videos.

0 Kudos
Daivn
1 Copper

ya, I gonna contact Dell premium support asps, and ask for a new one. If the 2nd one still get the same problem, probably the refund we have to ask for.

Daivn
1 Copper

An expert from Dell support contacted me and he requested me to try these step below. Since I tried to follow his instruction, I haven't had this problem for a while. I will be running my laptop for a little bit more to test does it work correctly. Let give it a try, and report the result here or for me. Praying...

1. Right click on desktop and go to Intel Graphics Settings or launching from Start menu -> Intel Graphics Control Panel

2. Click Power tile on Intel Graphics Control Panel

3. Click Disable in Panel Self-Refresh on On Battery page and then click Apply 

4. Click Disable in Panel Self-Refresh on Plugged In page and then click Apply

-Vivek

0 Kudos
NikhilGundawar
1 Copper

TIll how many days do they accept the return?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that Technical support has contacted you with an update from the product engineering team and also they have taken control of the system and performed the steps and as you requested the remaining steps have been shared through email. If you have any concerns I would request you to please drop me a message here.

-Vivek

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that Technical support has contacted you with an update from the product engineering team and also they have taken control of the system and performed the steps and as you requested the remaining steps have been shared through email. If you have any concerns I would request you to please drop me a message here.

-Vivek

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos
Highlighted
TeelaJBrown
1 Copper

My sister had this same issue with the animated gif search on Twitter. She updated Chrome and the problem was resolved. We do not know if it will happen in any other applications, but for now it seems to be resolved. 

0 Kudos

Hi,

Greetings!

I see that the technical support has found an issue with the Video stress test which failed and as you are in India they have referred you to the out of warranty team.

As the system is bought in the United States and you are in India now our scope of support is limited as the system doesn't have an international warranty.

So, I would request you to please contact our out of warranty team in india for further support.

-Vivek

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos