Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 4th, 2018 21:00

XPS 15 9560 Laggy experience EVERYWHERE, audio and video syncing issues

For the past several weeks, my laptop lags in some capacity whenever I use it for various tasks. It will have a series of stutters before going to back to normal until the next imminent seizure. It is so bad that whenever I watch YouTube videos or Netflix the audio will play a couple seconds earlier or later than the video. I've read many solutions and tried many of them. I've tried updating the BIOS, audio, and graphics/video (Dell & Intel) drivers. None of these solutions have worked long term. Sometimes when I restart my computer, I get a blue screen with a message telling me that Windows failed to start properly. I don't know what else to do.

device info.JPG

bios.JPGaudio.JPGGraphics.JPG

The following pictures show my GPU skyrocketing and CPU staying below 0.80 GHz while watching two 4k YouTube videos.

Performance 3.JPGperformance.JPG

2 Posts

March 6th, 2018 11:00

Solution: drain the battery, keep pressing power button until pc is absolutely unresponsive, plug in ac adapter, and hard press power button until pc powers back up. My CPU was fixed from not being able to go above 0.80 GHz to reaching 3.38 GHz.

Source

No Events found!