Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

6 Posts

May 15th, 2020 09:00

XPS 15 9560 - nvidia GTX 1050 Error 43, #2

We paid a lot of money to buy Dell but Dell left us behind. I wake up in the morning I open my XPS 15 9560 and I got the same problem. Now I have this problem for 3 months with no solution.

Hence that the Dell support assistance for them "Money First" and the Dell website is designed to mislead the users purpose, it is very bad, it is outrages,  No help from Dell no help from Dell Support Assistance so Dell left me behind.

So I tried everything but I failed to solve the   XPS 15 9560 - nvidia GTX 1050 Error 43. 

So I don't know if it is hardware problem or software problem and if yes to whom I go to repair this problem.

And at the end this is the last time I will buy Dell. My next laptop will be Thinkpad with better warranty and best customer services.

Therefor in 2020 We highly recommended Dell machine to the people that we really hate 

May 15th, 2020 12:00

Hello Users, Hello World,
In the in Free University of Bozen Department of computer science; my profs taught me to take care about users rather than HW/SW. And here I am with my Dell XPS 9560 suddenly my Nvidia stopped working and started reported this Code 43. 

3.PNG2.PNG666666.PNG

I feel your pain, I feel it, Your pain and users pain is mine too. You like me, we paid a lot of money to buy Dell but Dell left us behind. I wake up in the morning I open my XPS 15 9560 and I got the same problem. Now I have this problem for 3 months with no solution.

Hence that the Dell support assistance for them "Money First" and the Dell website is designed to mislead the users purpose, it is very bad, it is outrages,  No help from Dell no help from Dell Support Assistance so Dell left me behind.

So I tried everything but I failed to solve the   XPS 15 9560 - nvidia GTX 1050 Error 43. 

So I don't know if it is hardware problem or software problem and if yes to whom I go to repair this problem.

And at the end this is the last time I will buy Dell. My next laptop will be Thinkpad with better warranty and best customer services.

Therefor in 2020 We highly recommended Dell machine to the people that we really hate 

Bless World, Bless Humanity Stay Safe and Fight COVID-19

No Events found!