Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

June 20th, 2019 12:00

XPS 15 9570 Full HD Screen color

Hello everyone. I recently bought an XPS 15 9570, the full hd model that does not have 100% aRGB coverage nor the 4k display. Since most of my content goes to the web i don't need the extra gamut, but i do expect the colors shown by the screen to be reliable. However, as it comes out of the box, the colors are shifted towards blue. A friend of mine told me to download dell premiere color, so I did. After opening it, my screen instantly shifted to this more magenta like gamma, which i thought might solve things. So I exported a few shots, but then i checked the exports in my iphone 8plus, and then opened the pictures on a mac (which is my way of telling when colors on my screen are accurate). The colors just don't match, and now i'm stuck with this profile that Dell Premiere color stablished on the computer, and there is no way to remove it. The only way to do so so far has been to reset windows entirely, which takes up a lot of time. So i still don't have a solution for proper color calibration on this laptop, and I really need it. I have a Dell UP2516D as my workstation monitor and the colors look fine on the srgb gamma of the monitor (even if grays tend to be somewhat magenta). But I can't achieve proper color calibration on the XPS 15 FHD. Any help I can get?

1 Rookie

• 

490 Posts

June 20th, 2019 12:00

Buy a calibrator, or find a repair shop that can do it for you. 

No Events found!