Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

10 Posts

October 14th, 2020 07:00

XPS 15 9570, Overheating Issues, #2

1.png

CPU usage 30-40% and the temp is 82-87c and when it's over 50%usage it reaches 90c and software design protects CPU going over 90 and start performance drop. I can't believe it when i use photoshop only 20% usage

the fan got very noisy. And i mean i am not looking for a solution here just want to tell everyone this laptop has a design problem that makes it always throttling. And this is a 2000pounds laptop which cant even play league of legends at 2k 60fps.

The staff will tell you to use their dell software to do different stuff like change ultra-performance to something else. try to fool you. basically, it is what it is. this has a design problem don't buy it .

First time use dell laptop very disappointed. get a rog have the same cpu as this one with full desktop-grade 1060 and it don't even go throttling. And the price is 600pounds cheaper than this 

• 

25.7K Posts

October 14th, 2020 07:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

No Events found!