Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 27th, 2019 20:00

XPS 15-9570, color banding issue

Recently got this xps 15, but am dissapointed by the ridiculous amount of color banding on the monitor. All the blacks are pixelated and crunchy. How do I fix this?

10 Posts

October 18th, 2019 16:00

Dell support playing game with us , almost a year from here since BIOS 1.50. which mean this problem exists in so many BIOS update and they didnt fix it yet.I mean this is an unfinish product. And i need to reply to their useless email asking stuff. which deep down i know even i reply it still the same. this laptop drives me Crazy. i wish i can just refund or change to another laptop. This is a software problem which no is the user problem. They have been irresponsible. it basically unusable  

10 Posts

October 18th, 2019 16:00

now i just rely on my old laptop. if other company have the same situation that a problem they cant fix , they will just replace a brand new computer or replace with a same price range laptop to the customers. Like ASUS ROG computer. i think DELL is keep stalling until your one year warranty is gone. And you are on your own. how the hell they cant fix and notice this problem in almost 1 year. it is ridiculous for a large enterprise like this.

26 Posts

October 19th, 2019 13:00

Hey Dell, 

check this video please click

fstoppers is one of the biggest photographer community...

Look what he said about you guys, BIOS Update its also his problem!!!

AMAZING!!! You just want to lose customers, i cannot understand the way that this company works...

10 Posts

October 20th, 2019 08:00

The manager has promised i have a reply on my laptop in this week, which is today Sunday. And as usual , I have received no reply from the support team yet. which they keep delay. it almost 3 weeks since i contact the support team. But the problem is still here. If you cant fix my laptop just replace with another one. This problem had existed since last year when they have BIOS 1.60. they cant fix it until now, i dont want to wait another year just wait for you to fix it. Should have get another brand at the first place. Much disappointed.

October 21st, 2019 05:00

Hey Deeeell,

We're kinda waiting here, will you finally provide solution, ETA or anything?

I can't wait for another week or year. Can someone from your side contact me with proposition to take the laptop back and return my money for it and time spent on all this?

Thank you.

Andrei

10 Posts

October 21st, 2019 15:00

i have get a email from dell again after 3 weeks waiting. And they ask me to  clean Operating System Reinstall with 1809. What you should do is do it in your damn lap and tell me the result whether it work or not.I am not your damn laboratory rat.I dont want my laptop fix now. Two word to your team and Dell

• 

17K Posts

October 24th, 2019 04:00

andrewphirsov,

Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.

Dell-Jesse L

October 24th, 2019 04:00

Contacted these useless support team via twitter referring to this thread and saying how angry I am and that I just wnat mo money back and forget about dell. 
They replied that really sorry, that totally understand the issue, that engineering team will be urgently working on it and I'll have a reply within 2 working days.

Aaaand, after 2 working days I receive usual reply like this: "Install this, inunistall that, try connecting external monitor, try to dance around the laptop for couple of hours", etc. Which shows that Dell support absolutely don't care and I think we won't have anything from them.  These guys are totally lost cause.

I don't know what should be done to make them move. I think it's totally possible to

them for this somehow, though have no idea of the process.

26 Posts

October 24th, 2019 05:00

@DELL-Jesse L  and all the rest Dell team...

I just formated my laptop with a clean windows install.

I have already update my BIOS version with 1.13 but windows still want to update on 1.8.1

Is that a really big job to update microsoft about the new BIOS update? 

How can i stop this? I don't find any way to choose which updates you want to install.

All youtube videos talking about older version of windows 10...

Any suggestions?

DELL WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE NEW BIOS UPDATE, STOP SEND US PRIVATE MESSAGE AND ONE THOUSANDS OF THOUGHTS FOR WHAT WE HAVE TO DO...

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

4 Posts

October 26th, 2019 00:00

I have the same problem.

All my drivers are updated, I tried all possible fixes available online, installed and re-installed video drivers, spent hours talking to the useless dell technical support, sent the device to the dell support center, spending hours of my valuable time. after all this, dell returned my device with the same existing problem. 

that $400 extra for a 4k display with color accuracy, that performs worse than a non-HD display.

please train the dell technical support team with the basics of how a computer works. and fix this ASAP.

thank you

Dear moderators, please don't ever say this "Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number" ever. this doesn't resolve the issue.

26 Posts

October 26th, 2019 01:00

If you want to help us, speak  to the DELL Developers to create a new BIOS update based on 1.5 graphics. 

AND OF COURSE TEST IT IN SEVERAL XPS 9570s before the release.....

October 26th, 2019 11:00

Dear weird people (if human) from Dell.

You asked me to send a private message with the service tag (third time already, I think). And I still got no reply from you there.

We all here already know that you're the worst suport team ever and really useless group of people. It's not something offensive, it's just reality, I hope you understand.

So my will is, can you please do something so I just can at least get my money back for this piece of hardware and forget about Dell?
Out of 1.5 years I own the laptop, it's misfunctioning a bit more than 1 year, i.e. > 65% of time.
65% of time the laptop is not sufficient for graphics postproduction - the only thing I boutght it for.

When you kep saying that for refunds I need to contact my local seller, I want to remind you fo 1000 time, that it's not a problem of my or anyone's reseller. It's problem of your engineering team and Dell as a vendor, and the laptop's software. That you don't do any UAT or anyting, otherwise I have no idea how it is possible to have the issue still not recognized and presend in all BIOS versions since 1.5.

If all the useless bunch of people here don't solve anything, pleae just give me an email of related dell department where I can officially send my complains.

Thank you for understanding.

4 Posts

October 28th, 2019 20:00

Please change your social media handles and support handles from Dell cares to Dell pretends to cares

• 

25.7K Posts

October 28th, 2019 20:00

We are sorry to know that you feel so. Rest assured, we are here to assist you. Kindly let us know whether you were able to reinstall the OS. If you need assistance in reinstalling the OS, we would be glad to assist you.

-Jasbir

October 28th, 2019 22:00

Are you guys total idiots?
Do you read thread before answering posts? Do you read replies of your own colleagues? Do you talk to each other? Are you aware that you're all working for the same company?
What kind of OS reinstall are you talking about and how it can solve your BIOS issues? Any logic in your replies?

No Events found!