Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

1 Message

August 11th, 2019 15:00

XPS 15 stuck on empty blue screen

Hi guys, yesterday I updated and restarted my laptop and my laptop got stuck at restarting screen (with that loop running when we restart). It kept on doing that and I was unable to power off or on as it just opens up the same screen even if power off or on is done. But then I gave up and after an hour my laptop finally took me into windows. Now today it got stuck on an empty blue screen. If I press power button it says slide to shut down. When I slide the screen with touch, it again brings to the empty blue screen. Basically nothing happens now. Please help as I have lot of unsaved important files for office work. Thanks!!

F7F1FE19-28D1-4D9E-94B4-BABC3898E9B9.jpeg

August 13th, 2019 09:00

I've been experiencing the same issue recently, only within the last month or so. Only that in my case the screen starts behaving oddly with the screen refreshing left to right top to bottom and the screen filling with blue in most cases. The colour is not always the same but always settles on a colour. Like bbk89 reports the computer is unresponsive apart from if you slide from top to bottom to make the computer turn off. My graphics driver has been uninstalled, reinstalled and updated as advised. Please fix or advise us how to fix this is issue Dell. Otherwise what is the purpose of a Premium Warranty?
No Events found!