Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

3 Posts

May 8th, 2019 03:00

XPS 9365 Vertical scrolling doesn't work !!

Hi, I have a dell xps 9365, the vertical scrolling doesn't work !! I don't know if it's due to a driver uninstalled or any other thing !! Please help me !! If it's a driver problem, can you please indicate to me the adequate driver !! Than'k a lot for helping me, Cysto

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 8th, 2019 07:00

I suppose a few questions..

Does the situation happen in any specific configuration of the computer, such as display or tent mode?  Also does the screen rotation have any effect.

What are you scrolling with, trackpad, touchscreen or mouse?  Do you have an active PEN you could use? 

3 Posts

May 9th, 2019 02:00

Hi thank you for your post !!

I'm using a new laptop !! the scrolling with the touchpad had never worked !! I've not a pen, nor a mouse, I use only the touchpad !!

I have not try to rotate my screen !! and I don't use the tent or tablet mode !!

Thank you !!

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 9th, 2019 04:00

Vertical scrolling will normally take two fingers.  When you use the two fingers, try to not let them touch because the system may sense that as one finger.

You might check the settings for the touchpad in Windows 10 and see if the default functions are what you want.

Your system does have a touchscreen, right?

3 Posts

May 12th, 2019 02:00

Yes I have a touch screen !!

All parameters are ok and even drivers but the problem still persist !!

Is there any professional guy here that could take access to my laptop via teamviewer ??

than'k you !!

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 12th, 2019 06:00

You need to call support, they can do that.

If you have opened the system, a connector may have come lose, but that would have disabled all functions, not just the scroll.

No Events found!