Highlighted
witchingrelic
1 Copper

dell.d3.uwp.win32bridge.exe error

I recently purchased a DELL XPS 9575 2:1 laptop and continue to get a dialogue pop-up window that says 'The data area passed to a system call is too small.'  Sometimes it references a McAffee file, but most times it references \program files\windowsapps\dellinc.delldigitaldelivery_4.0.34.0_x64....\dell.d3.uwp.win32bridge.exe. 

I have searched on this and some say it's related to the DDD (dell digital delivery) software, others say it's related to SQL.  I pretty much have disabled all of those and still receive the message.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?  

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: dell.d3.uwp.win32bridge.exe error

It looks like the XPS 15-9575 2-in-1 shipped from Dell in July 2018. Are you the first owner of this XPS 15-9575 2-in-1? How long have you seen this error? What operating system or software changes were made prior to the error appearing?

0 Kudos
SeattleTee
1 Copper

Any luck resolving this?  

0 Kudos
XNA75
1 Copper

Bonjour, I have the exact same problem and don't have any clue from where it could come (my pc is a DELL inspiron 5579). I will wait here with you. This error message can pop up like five or ten time in a row and randomly during the day so i'll appriciate any help. Cdlt.
0 Kudos
Ludwig64
1 Copper

Same Problem over here.

Also getting the Re: dell.d3.uwp.win32bridge.exe error very often using an Optiplex 7020.

0 Kudos
Ludwig64
1 Copper

That's the annoying message window.

Error.jpg

0 Kudos