Start a Conversation

Unsolved

TD

1 Message

April 24th, 2019 02:00

dell xps

terrible experience i bought several laptop from dells in CZ and to avoid any problem, i always choose the most expensive one. last laptop got broken 5 times. I contacted the assistance that agreed for a full refund. I trusted it and i have the great idea to buy a new laptop dell. After this, Dell simply showed me the middle finger for the refund of the broken one. Well done. great job.

Here all corrispondance i got per e mail (google machine translation from CZ)

Terrible experience with dell support.

Event Description:
In November 2016 I bought an Ultrabook DELL XPS 13 computer with an extended warranty for CZK 45,000. Since then, 5 (!) Service interventions have been performed on it, mostly replacing the motherboard, and even being taken to the Dell lab for the last hit.
During the last intervention, before being taken to the laboratory, the service support assistant assured me that the computer will be compensated for after the 5th correction, I will receive the refund:
20/02/2019 12:34, J.B.xxxxxxx@dellteam.com
The refund is possible. Only to proceed refund, there is a collection to our service depot. After the collection, there is no possibility to replace something or arrange some other fix. The collection of laptops to our service depot as 5th fault is the last step in servicing your laptop, afterwards can be only refund.
And also
Hello,
I contact you for your laptop XPS 13 9360 under service tag .
To create a credit note for your reseller I need to ask you for Invoice from laptop, or proof of purchase. Then our responsible department will create a document and we will send it to you.
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation.
Kind regards
Josef Bucur

My reaction was:
I agree to take your computer to you for review. Since I can't be without a PC for one day I would go tomorrow to buy a new one. Can I be sure that I will receive an official Dell statement from you that will allow me to get my money back from mironet?
I wouldn't like to find myself with two PCs if I didn't get the document from you.

Answer
Of course, you will receive the document. Dell has such a policy that as soon as it is 4. Correction, 5. Correction must be made to the service center, and then no longer interferes with the system, so no corrections can be made and you will receive an official vendor document stating that the product is defective and can no longer be serviced.

And the following:
Of course, the computer will be returned to you. Then we need to contact us to ask for product dissatisfaction and a refund request.
Subsequently, we will issue a document that will prove multiple corrections and the inability to service the product with a request for a refund.
After that, the computer and the document must be taken to the vendor to refund the amount paid for the laptop.

So after a written assurance I have a new Dell computer for CZK 46,000 and on 4.3. So I asked for the issuance of that document.

I received the following opinion from Della:

Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:18 AM
Subject: RE: Dissatisfaction with

Hello,

Unfortunately, my supervisor told me we couldn't make a refund.
By the rules, if your computer works, it's not possible.

Thank you for your understanding
Petra
Dell technical support

Other phone calls and bargaining didn't do anything. They apply the jammed plate technique.

Conclusion: I now have 2 PC dell. I do not know whether the PC works or not, I know that it is totally unreliable and it is not possible to work with it well. Fear to go anywhere because I don't know when it will stop working again.

I was deliberately misled by Dell's support, and these misleading and misleading information cost me CZK 46,000 and a total loss of trust in this business.

No Responses!
No Events found!