Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

6 Posts

October 1st, 2021 12:00

xps mouse freeze solved

I have an xps 9500 laptop and from the beginning I was experiencing random temporary mouse freezes. I tried every solution I could find on the internet and nothing worked. My mouse could operate in USB or Bluetooth mode, but the problem was present in both modes. Recently I installed a display update, and the problem went away.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 2nd, 2021 06:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

6 Posts

October 6th, 2021 23:00

My service tag is

• 

25.1K Posts

October 7th, 2021 00:00

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’d be glad to look into this for you right away. Before we proceed, we strongly recommend that you remove the Service Tag from the public post for security reasons. Also, as our interaction would involve sharing personally identifiable information, please private message us so that we can start working toward a resolution.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

October 25th, 2021 11:00

Update October 16, 2021 =
User found copies of that driver version on Microsoft website. User manually installed that driver version and so far the problem is gone.

No Events found!