Secure Your Seat for Avamar Instructor Hours on July 7th!
Have you recently attended an Avamar on demand course, but still have questions related to the content? Did you want to learn more about how Avamar integrates with different tools and how this can be applied to your IT environment? Join us for Instructor Hours and interact live with our experts to get the answers you need.
Our next Avamar Instructor Hours takes place live on July 7, 2023
This Instructor Hours session covers content from these courses:
- Dell Avamar Administration
- Dell Avamar Concepts
- Dell Avamar Security Features
- Dell Avamar Virtual Edition Implementation
- Avamar Integration
- Avamar Integration with Hyper-V
- Avamar Integration with IBM DB2
- Avamar Integration with Microsoft Exchange
- Avamar Integration with Microsoft SQL Server
- Avamar Integration with NDMP
- Avamar Integration with Oracle
- Avamar Integration with SharePoint
- Avamar Integration with VMware
Seats are limited to maintain a small class environment - register today HERE
What are Instructor Hours?
Instructor Hours is an opportunity for those who have attended our On Demand courses to connect with our instructors live in a 90-minute, open format session.
These interactive sessions allow participants to dive deeper on specific topics related to the course, ask questions, learn best practices, and raise examples of technology use cases for discussion.
Whether you are seeking a Proven Professional certification, have unique questions related to the technology or training, or simply wish to skill-up, Instructor Hours enables you to engage with our experts directly.