Braga's Posts

Braga's Posts

GTX 660M also 28nm, what is the different with GTX 680M?
No, i just wanted alienware m18x r2 can support gtx680m sli, so i'm not disappointed with alienware performance. i think if it's support, so i just upgrade it rather than buying it again. saving ... See more...
No, i just wanted alienware m18x r2 can support gtx680m sli, so i'm not disappointed with alienware performance. i think if it's support, so i just upgrade it rather than buying it again. saving money.
okay then, thank you for source and information. I hope alienware m18x R2 can support GTX 680m SLI.
so alienware m18x R2 cannot support gtx 680m SLI?. Are dell wanted to make alienware m18x R3?. I already order alienware m18x R2 this month, because i think and i search info that alienware m18x ... See more...
so alienware m18x R2 cannot support gtx 680m SLI?. Are dell wanted to make alienware m18x R3?. I already order alienware m18x R2 this month, because i think and i search info that alienware m18x R2 can support gtx 680m SLI. please give clear and deep explanation about this problem.
Is alienware M18X R2 can support up to GTX 680M SLI and above? And What type that alienware M18X R2 have the MXM port? 3.0 or 2.0? Please give me clear explanation, i'm afraid if alienwa... See more...
Is alienware M18X R2 can support up to GTX 680M SLI and above? And What type that alienware M18X R2 have the MXM port? 3.0 or 2.0? Please give me clear explanation, i'm afraid if alienware M18X R2 cannot support GTX 680M SLI and above.
Okay, now i know why alienware didn't give a alien hat again as gift. but, why they want to remove alienware brand and switch to dell?
Why Alienware stop giving alien hat and leather manual as a gift???? Is that because it more costly? Is someone can answer my question?