nikpower19's Posts

nikpower19's Posts

welp it doesnt, i even tried to disable xmp,  wont work either.... doesnt matter what frequency i drop the ram, if there is a stick on either slot 2 and 4 pc wont go past black screen (pc boots a... See more...
welp it doesnt, i even tried to disable xmp,  wont work either.... doesnt matter what frequency i drop the ram, if there is a stick on either slot 2 and 4 pc wont go past black screen (pc boots and ligts up normally, keyboard and monitor wont)
while i managed to downgrade the ram frequency, no matter how much i drop it, it wont read all 4 sticks. While all 4 sticks work on dim slots 1 and 3 , the other two refuse to work. And it doesnt... See more...
while i managed to downgrade the ram frequency, no matter how much i drop it, it wont read all 4 sticks. While all 4 sticks work on dim slots 1 and 3 , the other two refuse to work. And it doesnt even make sense because  all dim slots seem to be operable due to the fact that if a ram stick is on all 4 the pc will boot but will give me a black screen. Any ideas on what to do next?
If i click on DRAM frequency i m only getting values of auto - 3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9. Do you know what are these or which i should select?
anyone can guide me through how to manually downgrade my ram through the bios?
do you mind explaining how i would do that? (Bios is F2 btw? or am i mistaken?) Also do you have any idea why all 4 worked before and now they are not ?
My setup is :  Alienware aurora r4 BIOS A11 Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 4820K @ 3.70GHz Ivy Bridge-E 22nm Technology Graphics 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX... See more...
My setup is :  Alienware aurora r4 BIOS A11 Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 4820K @ 3.70GHz Ivy Bridge-E 22nm Technology Graphics 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (NVIDIA) Storage 238GB Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series (SSD)  931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 (SATA)  I purchased 2* (2x4gb) Corsair vengeance pro 2133 mhz.... what i didnt realise was that my cpu supports up to 1866mhz... When i plugged all the sticks though my pc run normally run reading all 16gb (i imagine it autodowngraded down to 1866 or maybe lower? i m not pc expert, just taking a guess). Now a year later, i removed the sticks because i wanted to check if my pc would run on 3 sticks ( dumb reason but i had an argument with a friend) ..... and now no matter what i do... my pc will only read the sticks on dim slot 2 and 4.... if i plug a stick either on slot 1 or 3 or all 4 slots, the pc will normally boot, but the keyboard and monitor will not run. ALL FOUR sticks run normally on slot 2 and 4 (so sticks aint damaged) Anyone got a clue on what is going on ? or is there a way i could downgrade manually and set the bios read all 4 slots on 1866 or 1600 or whatever ? thanks for the help !
lol it was simply just an uninstal issue i guess, i ll post back if they appear back in any case,  thanks for the help mate
yeah since i m completely noob to this kind , could you please answer me if it affects my computer or not just by leaving it be like that ?
any idea how to remove them ? are they affecting in any way my computer if i leave it like that ?
no toolbars are installed man , to what i was refering was ------> http://www.hotspotshield.com/ ...did not install any toolbars at all nor i have anything installed on my pc that would cause t... See more...
no toolbars are installed man , to what i was refering was ------> http://www.hotspotshield.com/ ...did not install any toolbars at all nor i have anything installed on my pc that would cause this "behaviour" of unkown devices
no idea mate if i knew i wouldnt post it here, didnt remove any hardware, and as of software nothing that comes to my mind  edit: would hot spot shield made any sense ? i installed it for... See more...
no idea mate if i knew i wouldnt post it here, didnt remove any hardware, and as of software nothing that comes to my mind  edit: would hot spot shield made any sense ? i installed it for 5 mins, saw that it wasnt what i was looking for and uninstalled it, would it made sense if those are its drivers or something ?  if that is the case , is my computer safe/ good to operate without messing around with them?  how do i remove them
So my alienware aurora r4 (alx) showed suddenly some unkown devices  what would you like me to provide to tell me which those devices are  ?  all of them have the same hardware ID ... See more...
So my alienware aurora r4 (alx) showed suddenly some unkown devices  what would you like me to provide to tell me which those devices are  ?  all of them have the same hardware ID
solved everything for me too, all i did was to install it ..... check your pump , maybe it failed and for some reason it is not running again ....
for the time being my issue seems to be fixed.  what i ve done was to uninstal completely the command center, restart my pc, and then install the new command center .... seems to be ok for now wit... See more...
for the time being my issue seems to be fixed.  what i ve done was to uninstal completely the command center, restart my pc, and then install the new command center .... seems to be ok for now with minor little bugs but its fine
it is so cool when dell literally gives no <ADMIN NOTE: Substitute character removed as per TOU> about their customers ...  makes me so satisfied that i ll be gladly buy again from dell ....
so is dell going to provide us with an answer / solution / updated command center other than the " reinstall windows from scratch" -.- ?
I HAVE EXACT same problem this HAS TO BE FIXED yestarday, i didnt pay 1700 pounds for a machine that needs reinstallation after a stupid bug occurs ...
So you are saying to me that providing me outdated drivers both on resource cd and on website does not qualifies as a case that needs an action ? Only to respond after 2 weeks while a random guy ... See more...
So you are saying to me that providing me outdated drivers both on resource cd and on website does not qualifies as a case that needs an action ? Only to respond after 2 weeks while a random guy posts the solution i ve been looking for so long, and while dell support (phone) has no clue what caused the problem ? Does thIS not sound to you like a case that requires any action ?