LALO DE LALO's Posts

LALO DE LALO's Posts

issue with 15 of these 9020 the Mouse locks up momentarily and at the same time there is a buzzing sound from the speakers. I did notice that if I reboot it goes way and it runs normally, th... See more...
 issue with 15 of these 9020 the Mouse locks up momentarily and at the same time there is a buzzing sound from the speakers. I did notice that if I reboot it goes way and it runs normally, then both come back after my staff leave the PC on for more than 2 days. I have about 30 of these 9020 and half of them are being a pain in my side. I tried Drivers, even looked at power source some had old power strips but still getting the issue.. Edward  EDSO LE IT 
I have a very similar issue 15 of these 9020 the Mouse locks up momentarily and at the same time there is a buzzing sound from the speakers. I did notice that if I reboot it goes way and it r... See more...
I have a very similar issue 15 of these 9020 the Mouse locks up momentarily and at the same time there is a buzzing sound from the speakers. I did notice that if I reboot it goes way and it runs normally, then both come back after my staff leave PC on for more that 2 days. I have about 30 of these 9020 and half of them are being a pain in my side. I tried Drivers, even looked at power source some had old power strips but still getting the issue.. Edward  EDSO LE IT 
DELL 9020 BUZ sound in speakers and LAG while typing! set up 25 of them.  After a reboot the system seems to work fine, no more buzzing sound and the pause while typing for a few days. Then it will s... See more...
DELL 9020 BUZ sound in speakers and LAG while typing! set up 25 of them.  After a reboot the system seems to work fine, no more buzzing sound and the pause while typing for a few days. Then it will start to pausing and buz again..One of my staff found the pause and the Buz sound happen at the same time. I thought it may had been a bad power strip [lack of grounding]...It must be power supply or Motherboard. This does not happen to all 9020 just some but over half of them. I'm now leaning towards Hardware. Any IDEAS
SAME issues with many of the 9020 here as well same set up 25 of them. I did the same thing you tried as well. After a reboot the system seems to work fine, no more buzzing sound and the pause while ... See more...
SAME issues with many of the 9020 here as well same set up 25 of them. I did the same thing you tried as well. After a reboot the system seems to work fine, no more buzzing sound and the pause while typing for a few days. Then it will start to pausing and buz..One of my staff found the pause and the Buz sound happen at the same time. I thought it may had been a bad power strip [lack of grounding]...It must be power supply or Motherboard. This does not happen to all 9020 just some but over half of them. I'm now leaning towards Hardware.