Salmond's Posts

Salmond's Posts

Hey, I have dell inspiron 7567 laptop with broken motherboard and the warranty on this laptop is expired. Can dell replace it and how much it will cost? 3rd party repair centers told that it will co... See more...
Hey, I have dell inspiron 7567 laptop with broken motherboard and the warranty on this laptop is expired. Can dell replace it and how much it will cost? 3rd party repair centers told that it will cost around 830$ CAD :(
In repair center they told me that motherboard is broken, so no way to fix it by myself :(
Crash - when I was playing a game after about 10-15 minutes the image got segmented on rectangular frames and stuck for 3-5 seconds, also in the same time audio was looped in a < 1 second loop (I hea... See more...
Crash - when I was playing a game after about 10-15 minutes the image got segmented on rectangular frames and stuck for 3-5 seconds, also in the same time audio was looped in a < 1 second loop (I hear a repetitive "cracks" from audio output). It repeated 2 times, the only solution to this was a hard reboot. After second reboot, I decided to switch to another game - laptop instantly powered off by itself on loading screen. After that it is not loading anymore (stuck on Dell logo).
Hey, thanks for reply. Tried all of this (except RAM removal but I think it should not affect it). Tried to power on a laptop with only battery and charger (hdd, cmos - disconnected) - no beeping sou... See more...
Hey, thanks for reply. Tried all of this (except RAM removal but I think it should not affect it). Tried to power on a laptop with only battery and charger (hdd, cmos - disconnected) - no beeping sounds, only Dell logo. But I'm not sure that I was waiting 30 seconds.
My Dell Inspiron 7567 stuck on Dell Logo after crash. I can not boot to BIOS with both and without HDD attached. Tried to follow all guides from the internet (hold power button up to 20 seconds and o... See more...
My Dell Inspiron 7567 stuck on Dell Logo after crash. I can not boot to BIOS with both and without HDD attached. Tried to follow all guides from the internet (hold power button up to 20 seconds and other) but with no success.  What should I do to fix it? Its not a desirable behaviour for a laptop that I bought this summer.