Search

Search Results (14.2K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Relevance
Aurora R11, SLI, should I use it?
​Ok I received my R11 finally. I have been running a few tests with her and low and behold I may have waisted some money here. ​ ​It seems SLI just might be dead. I didn't keep up with times and simply thought SLI would would rock in this system.​ ​Not many games

Question

Aurora R11, 2080 Ti SLI
​Hi, I own an Alienware Aurora R11 with 2 RTX 2080 Ti in SLI VC. Normally I don't have any issues updating Nvidia drivers through the Geforce program which bypasses the need for any Dell Drivers. However, if I try to update using the Nvidia drivers past 456.38 (For example, to the latest

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Aurora R11 Upgrades
​I have bought the Aurora R11 with a i5 10400f cpu. Will I be able to upgrade the cpu at a later date??​

Question

Aurora R11 vs Aurora R12?
​What are the differences between an Aurora R11 and an R12? Only the 11th gen Rocket Lake Intel processor?​ ​Are they both using the same motherboards?​ ​Are the R11's going to be updated with new BIOS to support the new 11th gen processors?​ ​

Question

Aurora R11 liquid cooling under Linux
Aurora R11 RTX 3090 is liquid cooled by a new Asetek pcie radiator, does it work under Linux (to be more specific, ubuntu/opensuse)?​ ​Same question for CPU liquid cooler, does it work under Linux?​ ​Any other potential issue for running ubuntu/opensuse in Aurora

Question

Aurora R7 SLI Question
​Hey,​ ​I just got myself an Aurora R7 with the Nvidia 1070. I was looking to SLI this, but it didn't come with an SLI cable. What cable do I need to get in order to SLI this to another Nvidia 1070? ​

Question

Availability, Aurora R11 & R10
​Hi,​ ​I'm in the market for a new Aurora R11 or R10, but both are not available on the website. Any news on this? Why are they not available? When will they be available again?​

Question

Alienware Aurora R11 Gaming Setup Compilation
​ ​​Alienware Aurora R11 Gaming Setup Compilation​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

Question

Rx 6700 xt in aurora r11

I currently have a aurora r11 and wanted to know If the gaming X Rx 6700 xt would fit

Question

Honest Review for Alienware Aurora R11
​In this video, I will review the Alienware Aurora R11 after 2 months of using it. It will include pricing, performance, temperature, and noise. If you like the content, please leave a like. Thank you for watching. ​ ​https://youtu.be/qP-uNIilIAU​

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Aurora R11, issue with Windows updates
​I had an issue with my original Aurora R11 purchase that when SLI was enabled, my computer operated fine until I restarted the PC, at which point it took 25 minutes to reboot. After about 30 hours with tech support they agreed to send me a refurbished computer which I received yesterday.

Question

Aurora r8 1080ti SLI
So my r8 aurora just got in today and I was very excited. It’s got the i9 processor with a 1080ti SLI enables. Only problem is when I plug in my display port to the top card there is no display or signal. The monitor only works with the bottom GPU which I’m not sure if this is going to make the

Question

Aurora R11, Noctua Fans
to now the only fans that have been compatible with the Aurora R11 off the top of my head have been the Corsair ML120 Pro or the fans that come with the Corsair H80I V2 which I can confirm both of these work great with the Aurora R11 with no issues to speak of. Arguably some of the best fans

Question

Aurora R11 with monitor and peripherals, order not yet assigned
​Hi,​ ​I ordered an Alienware Aurora R11 and Alienware 27" monitor and peripherals. For some odd reason I got the Acknowledgment email but then I did not get any Order confirmation? There was no items in Order Status at all. I had to somehow add my Customer ID to find the

Question

Aurora R11, black screen bootup
I call in 2-3hrs. So in the meantime, I decided I’d come to the forums to see if I can get some help. I’ve got a Alienware Aurora R11 Desktop, 5000$, dual 2080TI etc. Got it as a present for myself after returning from Afghanistan deployment. So it’s really fond item of

Question

Dell Support could not answer Aurora R11 questions

I was advised by Dell India to call Customer Care to find out specifics of the Aurora R11 computer I ordered. I called them and was transferred 4 times, asked my order 4 times and I got to a woman that clearly didn’t know anything about computers. I then asked her if overclocking voids my warranty a

Question

RTX 2080ti Compatability
​Will the RTX 2080ti be compatible with the Alienware Aurora R7?​

Question

SLI Bridge for Alienware Aurora
​I'm getting a 2nd GTX 460 to run in sli with the 460 that came with my Aurora and I just realized that I need a SLI bridge. I looked through the things that came with my computer and didn't see one. So, I'm wondering which bridge I should get as I understand there's different sizes. I

Question

Aurora R7, replace motherboard with Aurora R11?
​I have an Aurora R7 MoBo which is seemingly BIOS bricked. Shopping for replacements, I've found listings for the R11 that are comparable prices to the R7. Will the R11 fit in the R7 case, and is it a worthy upgrade for about $20 extra in price?​

Question

Aurora R11, HDD upgrade
​Hi,​ ​I have an Aurora R11 with 1 TB M.2 SSD and a 1 TB HDD.​ ​I want to add some more disc space. What are my options? Can I buy any SSD or HDD from Amazon and just plug it in?​ ​Does Aurora R11 come with additional cables / caddies or do I have to

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!