Search Results (1.9K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Relevance
H
ie6 www prefix
​ Hi there ​ ​ i recently used spybot to remove some spyware and now find that when i type www._____ address i receive a message that the address cannot be found ...however if i type ​​http://www​ ​ i get the address no problem its not the en

Question

Sharing Drives is excessive risk to WWW?
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ I have a home LAN. 4 PCs connected to WWW full time via firewalled cable modem. Each PC has XP SP2 and virus scan and its own firewall. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ I want to back up all 4 PCs to one external HD that is run

Question

"Sharing" drive is excessive risk from WWW?
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ I have a home LAN. 4 PCs connected to WWW full time via firewalled cable modem. Each PC has XP SP2 and virus scan and its own firewall. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ I want to back up all 4 PCs to one external HD that is run

Question

IIS failure-WWW Services
​ I have XP Pro with SP2 and my IIS starts but WWW Services and FTP, and SMTP service will not start. They used to run fantastically, but have recently started to fail on startup of the services. I generally get an error that states that either the "module could not be found" or that the s

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Dell Wireless 5530 Connection fails with error 734
through the card.​ ​It seems to connect alright, but after checking username and password, the connection fails with the error 734 (something about the PPP control protocol being terminated).​ ​The SIM can't be at fault, since it runs perfectly fine in the

Question

IIS/WWW Services failing
​ ​ ​ I have XP Pro with SP2 and my IIS starts but WWW Services and FTP, and SMTP service will not start. They used to run fantastically, but have recently started to fail on startup of the services. I generally get an error that states that either the "module could not be foun

Question

I get a pop up saying www#### wants to notify you etc
​It is a long rectangular box at the bottom of the screen and it is only on websites and sometimes on every page. It says www.??????.com wants to send a notification but first you must turn on notifications. I can't get rid of the pop up and didn't have it before getting this Dell XPS 8920

Question

Internet connection problem
​I want to connect my dell inspiron n5010 laptop to Internet via a smsung c5212 mobile. but after start dialing there appears an error message "Err 734:The PPP link protocol was terminated". What should I do? plz help me. ​

Question

Have programmed the dialer for dial-up email connection but get Error 734
get is the following error message: ​ ​.............................Verifying Username and Password ..........................Error 734: the PPP link control protocol ..........................................was terminated ​ ​What actually does this mean - what does it

Question

VCP 5 Study Guide Review
maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective Sybex Exam Prep Tools You also can look at the full review ​ ​http://blogs.rupturedmonkey.com/?p=734734>

Question

www. problems
​Everytime I try to put in a web address it doesn't work unless I put in http://. I used to be able to just put ​​www.whatever.com​ ​, now I have to type out the whole thing. Any clues on how to fix would be great....​

Question

Closed

www.800tech.com
​ has used this site to fix a ac/dc port problem?? was going to try them out but want to know is they are legit or if they have fixed anybodys dc port. thanks troy ​

Question

WWW server

Question

unable to surf www
Hi My aunt bought an Inspiron 530 with Vista (unable to buy XP.....) Computer is connected to a router directly to Internet. IP is obtained automatically by DHCP but Internet Explorer display white page, FireFox too and Thunderbird doesn't work too. it's possible to ping www.google.fr for exampl

Question

www yes ftp no

Question

Can't access Web with WWW address
​ Hey folks, got a problem maybe you can help me with. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​Running XP​ ​ ​ ​I am having a problem connecting to the web. This computer has both dial up capabilities thru AOL and DSL through another vendor. Both were working

Question

Closed

15.4" WUXGA in southeast Michigan?
my ability to use this screen effectively given its fine pixel pitch.​ ​If you would be willing to let me check out your machine, I would be appreciative.​ ​Thanks.​ ​gerry@pairofdocs.net​ 734-516-6715​

Question

Printer will not print Adobe
spooler, started spooler, updated all the drivers, unchecked and checked print in background. The only thing I could not update was the firmware, this started then errored with error code 016-734, but I cannot find a reference to this. Any help, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.​

Question

OSMVDiskImage and firewall?
[ 984] DEBUG: select(tv.sec = 10) returns 1 11012012 [08:55:43:734] [ 984] DEBUG: got RP_IOS_OPEN_CONNECTION from server 11012012 [08:55:43:734] [ 984] DEBUG: Attempt 1 >> 11012012 [08:55:43:734] [ 984] DEBUG: STATUS_IOS_CONNECTED 11012012 [08:55:43:734] [ 984] INFO: bFailed = 0;

Question

Community Accepted Solution

Poweredge 2900 -- no VD exists; unable to create a new VD
​I have three re-purposed Poweredge 2900 servers. The servers previously ran RAID 5, but were whiped clean. Now when I boot the server I get these messages:​ ​So bno virtual drives found. No problem. I -R to enable the BIOS. Inside the BIOS I find that it is enabled and st

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!