Search Results (73)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Relevance

Community Accepted Solution

Inspiron 7786 2-in-1, pen?
​Hello,​ ​Which pen can I use for the Inspiron 7786 2-in-1 laptop?​ ​Thank you for help, René​

Question

Inspiron 7786 HDD and SDD
​I have a 2019 vintage 7786 and dfrgui says I only have an SDD, but I can clearly hear an HDD knocking about. I also added an additional 16g memory yesterday, and there is clearly an HDD in it. I can also see the SDD stick too.​ ​What's going on here? I think I'm having

Question

Inspiron 7786 windows 10 wifi vanished and not found
​Inspiron 7786 windows 10 wifi vanished and not found​ ​Can't connect to internet for help (using a different laptop now)​ ​ ​

Question

Inspiron 7786 WIFI Driver Deleted
​Hi there, this past summer, I took my Inspiron 7786 to a summer program and the wifi connection was working. After the program, i brought it home, only to find that the wifi wouldn't connect. I stupidly deleted the driver, and now i can't find the driver and dont know which driver to

Question

7786 completely dead after bios upgrade.
​My 7786 was at 54% of a bios update. I stopped watching. When i came back the laptop was off. The power button does nothing at all. Pulling the CMOS battery and holding power for 30 secs does nothing. The power supply is good at 19V. The power supply light is not lit. Support says the

Question

Inspiron 7786 - Upgrade CPU
spending almost $1.500 for a Laptop. Due to my job I am using several clients at the same time connected to 2 external screens, seems like the 7786 just can't handle it. I've also disconnected the monitors, but the CPU usage doesn't change.​ ​Like I said I would really appreciate

Question

Insipiron 7786 Not Booting
​I have Inspiron 7786 and had a a water spillage issue with the laptop a few weeks back. I didnt start the laptop for 2 days and removed the battery. When I re started it worked but had two issues , one immediately and one cropped up after a few days.​ ​1) I cant use my Finger

Question

Inspiron 7786 (17”) Max Drive Capacity?
The Inspiron 7786 lists the max capacity for its 2.5” drive as 2TB. Is this because that’s the largest config Dell will sell, or is it due to some sort of motherboard/system limitation? I’m asking because Micron makes a 2.5” 7mm SSD that’s 7.68TB that I’d like to put in, but I want to make sure

Question

Closed

Inspiron 7786 Windows 11 Disappearing Keyboard
​I use an Inspiron 7786 I've had a few years and a very happy with. After moving to Windows 11 a few months back, I have a periodic problem I am sure I cause myself. I have the touch pad disabled on purpose. Sometimes when I'm typing, I lose the ability to use my keyboard and the taskbar

Question

Inspiron 17 7786 series 2 in 1 overheating and fan noises
​English version​ ​Hello everyone. A few months ago, the fan of my laptop Inspiron 17 7786 series 2 in 1 started making a lot of noise. Since then I always place my laptop in a position where air can flow easier between the surface and the laptop. But now is overheating in the

Question

Inspiron 17 7786 M.2 and HDD Upgrades
My 7786 came with a 128 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe drive and a 1TB HDD. A 128 Gb OS drive is pretty much useless and I don't know why Dell would bother with it so I want to upgrade the M.2 to at least a 512Gb or, preferably, a 1 TB M.2 drive, and the HDD to an SSD or SSHD 2 TB drive. I see from the

Question

Closed

dell inspiron 7786 2-in-1 clone hd failure "UNEXPECTED ERROR"
​My Dell 17" 7786 2 in 1 HD is starting to present some faliure and I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.​ ​I have 2x new Sandisk Ultra II SSD ( 1x 1TB and 1x500Gb)​ ​I would like to save everything right the way it is, recovery partition too... mantain support assist

Question

Multiple Odd Issues With 7786 2-in-1
​Greetings,​ ​I have an Inspiron 17.3inch 7786 2-in-1 laptop and it's developed a couple of strange problems that I need some help with.​ ​As a note, these problems seemed to develop when I tried to update to the latest drivers on the Dell

Question

Inspiron 7786 2-in-1, problem with the power button?
​Hello all in Dell Community,​ ​I have an Inspiron 7786 2-in-1 laptop which I purchased in August 2019. Here is the description of what seems to be a problem:​ ​When I press the power button, the laptop does not start if following is true:​ ​ ​

Question

Closed

Inspiron 7786 2-in-1, fan noise
​I have a ​​Inspiron 7786 2-in-1​​ since 2019.​ ​A few weeks ago it started to present fan noisy.​ ​With the Speccy app I verified that CPU is reaching sometimes ​ ​77ºC, but normally it works between 45ºC to 50ºC, but what

Question

Inspiron 7786 Infinite Startup
​Hi,​ ​I own an Inspiron 7786. I went to restart my laptop and I have been unable to boot into Windows 10. Every time I boot it, it is stuck in an endless loop of loading with a dell logo on a black screen. I’ve tried hard resetting it three times and I’m unable to go into

Question

Inspiron 17 7786 no security lock - how to secure it?
​It never occurred to me there wouldn't be a security lock, but on the 7786 there isn't.​ ​I can't find any solution for securing my notebook when I'm not at home (cafe, hotel room...); Kingston have a "locking station" for "no lock" laptops and notebooks, but it only goes up

Question

Inspiron 7786 USB-C Port Issues
​A bit over a month ago I purchased a new Inspiron 7786 and it's been having quirky USB issues since day one. The biggest problem is with the USB-C port. I use an Anker USB-C Ethernet adapter. When I first plug it in, everything is fine: the device is detected, it links to the network, and

Question

Dell Inspiron 7786 Network Adapters Missing
​I have a 2019 Dell Inspiron 7786.. I noticed that my Bluetooth adapter and Intel Network adapter are disappeared . I went to dell support and downloads all urgent software for my laptop, but didn't work . I even used the factory rest on my laptop but no luck . Can anybody help me

Question

Inspiron 7786, no bootable devices found
​Hi, recently my Inspiron 7786 blue screened and upon reboot came up showing with "no bootable devices found" on the Dell support screen.​ ​I've tried several solutions and the one here

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!