Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 20th, 2010 14:00

A couple of weird behaviors

We're playing with 7.2b1, but I think this also happened when we were on 7.1, so I will post this in this forum instead of the beta forum.

Weird behavior number 1:  Sometimes when I first unlock the password protected screen saver on my existing session / VM, Outlook behaves as if I have the CTRL key pressed.  Every message I select is selected in addition to the currently selected messages.  Pressing ESC reverts things back to normal.  This may happen in other apps, but it never occurred to me to check until just now.  We don't see this on non-vWorkspace machines (physical, stand alone RDS, etc.)

Weird behavior number 2:  Frequently, if I minimize my vWorkspace desktop session, and work "locally", if I open a local browser, the session is maximized again.  After minimizing the session, I see that the browser did in fact open too, but it's annoying that the session maximizes as well.  Both client and host are Windows 7.

Thanks for any insight!

Steve

64 Posts

October 20th, 2010 15:00

Hi Steve. Please be sure to open support cases for these - the more info we have the faster we can diagnose and resolve.

Issue 2 sounds like one we've been hunting down this week - a seamless windows issue that appears on Windows 7.

Jon

34 Posts

October 21st, 2010 14:00

Hi Jon,

We're running our small pilot on beta code at the suggestion of one of the Quest reps (before MR1 came out).  We have no GA environment to test on, so I can't open a ticket.  We'll just wait to rebuild on 7.2 GA when that comes, and open a ticket if the problems persist.

Thanks,

Steve

64 Posts

October 22nd, 2010 14:00

Oops. My bad. Please forward beta issues to vworkspace_beta@quest.com 

No Events found!